The 7 Keys Coach
Marc has over 25 years of experience coaching high-profile performers, executives, and corporate teams. His background as a performer, screenwriter, fitness coach, and executive consultant has helped shape his unique approach with executives at all levels in various industries.
He has worked with a range of clients from race-car drivers to Fortune 500 executives and their teams. He has been featured in People Magazine, on CBS’s “48 Hours” and E-Channel’s “The Golden Globes,” among others.
Marc has developed a universal framework for leadership development and written a book called Authentic Confidence – The 7 Keys
• New Revenue Streams
• Ways to be productive
• Renewed Self-Confidence
• Public Speaking and Presenting Skills
• A Centered Presence
Why do clients come to see Marc?
• Inspire people to move into action
• Provide feedback that cuts to the core of the issue and opens the way to new possibilities
• Strategic thought partner
• Build team trust and loyalty
• Learn how to listen with empathy and respond to the challenges with dignity, poise and equanimity
• Leveraging the power of collaboration
• Retaining top talent
• Move with a sense of purpose, passion and poise
• Get Results
“Are you still in the life-saving business? Because I need to have my life saved.” Drew Carey - The Drew Carey Show, The Price is Right
“…he empowered us to achieve demonstrable results as a team and contributed greatly to our bottom line.” Mark Goldberg, CEO, Carey Financial
“Having worked with Marc Vahanian for over a year, it seems more like a way of life he has guided me to, where body, heart, and soul unite as one.” Mick Fleetwood – Musician, Fleetwood Mac
“Marc’s pure perspective and deep caring for me personally transformed my mental and physical state and allowed me to regain my swagger.“ Paul Stein, Partner, Ernst & Young
Online Coaching - The 7 Keys with star Coach Marc Vahanian