Want to learn how to create stunning videos to promote your brand by using your digital camera or even your smart phone? Then you're in the right place!
These sessions are perfect for those wanting to learn video creation for social media posts, product and service advertising, Influencer content, Vlogs, Website content, Personal trailers, and more!
Examples of what you can learn to create below.
Reserve today and you will get 3 sessions with me to discuss the basics you will need to get started in making eye catching videos.
Session 1: Planning your Video Shoot (1 Hour)
- Scripts & Shot Lists
- Location Scouting
- Camera options and equipment needed
- Handheld vs Gimbal work
- Selecting theme music or planning for voice overs
- Planning ahead for lighting needs. Bright and low Light
- Communication with the client
Session 2: The day of your shoot (1 Hour)
- When to arrive
- Using your shot list in order
- Setting up for your shot - Clean up, Lighting, Timing, avoiding Mirrors, Shooting distance
- Movements and Techniques
- In camera transitions
- Camera settings adjustments
Session 3: Video Editing (1 Hour)
- What are the best programs to use for editing
- Organizing your files
- Editing basics using Filmora 9 and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic Color Grading using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Transitions, Filters, Effects
- Sound Effects
- Exporting in the proper format for Social Media
- Why use Dropbox and Airdrop for Mac users
Please note: Although it is possible to take notes during these sessions and use all I will share later, it is encouraged that you try to have the following items when we start.
Camera or Smart Phone - If using your smart phone to access the session, you will need to access the session by other means since your smart phone will be used during the demonstrations.
3 Axis Gimbal (If using a smart phone, I recommend using Zhiyun Smooth Q) Optional but helps to have smooth footage.
- Access to at least the trial version of Filmora 9 for editing.
- Access to at least the trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC for Color Grading or Filmora 9.
Here are some examples of what you can create: