Group coaching is powerful because you learn through the experiences of other people. We’ll use a process of discovery, goal setting, and strategic actions. Through the process, you’ll develop an awareness of your behaviors and the skills required for high performance. You’ll focus on overcoming hurdles to enable better performance.
Our group coaching offers an intensive, highly interactive experience that serves as a catalyst for profound transformation of leaders in organizations of all sizes. Through the Group Leadership Development Coaching Program, you with develop skills and gain new understanding to include the following areas: Performance Accountability, Conflict Management, Effective Communications, Diversity in the Workplace, Leadership & Coaching Styles, Managing Performance Problems, Employee Engagement & Collaboration.
10-1½ Hour Online Sessions and Session materials for up to 6 attendees in 1 setting.
Program offerings through separate special package:
- Additional attendees as part of initial group package in the same setting: $340 Per Person
- Harrison Behavioral Assessment, Team Debrief & Analysis: $220 Per Person
Benefits to utilizing the Harrison Assessment Team Analysis include:
• Provides insight into individual and team strengths, and how they can benefit the team
• Provides awareness into individual and team potential derailers and how they can be overcome
• Gives key insights into potential conflicts enabling for them to be prevented or resolved
• Transforms criticalness into mutual appreciation
• Facilitates mutual understanding and appreciation of personality differences