Win-Win Negotiation Training in House 2 days
In this program participants will discover and learn about:
how to reach mutually satisfying agreements (WIN-WIN concept) by
• disengaging the people from the problem,
• focusing on interests, not positions and
• working together to find creative and fair options.
To achieve the above goals, preparation, planning and structured thinking are important pre-requisites, but they alone will not ensure your success!
Duration: 2 Days / This program is valid for 14 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Participants: 4 - 6
Who should attend?
Professional negotiators, top managers, sales managers, account managers, purchasing managers, supply chain and procurement representatives.
During training, alongside the WIN-WIN concept, both the communicative behavior of the negotiators and the reaction from the partners are observed and recorded.
The outcome is compared with the Siegel Communication Analysis Model CA®. The results give a clear indicator for areas of improvement and form part of the personalized feedback sessions.
• Setting objectives and fallbacks (yours and
• Define negotiable issues, priorities and
limits; define the mandate
• Determine the cost of concessions
• Evaluation of own strengths and weaknesses
as well as the balance of power
• Planning for options and how to bargain and
• Planning to deal with different personalities
(based on e-stimate®)
• Long term success versus short term success
• CA®-model for your communicative success
• Persuasion, power, bargaining
• Overcoming difficult situations (deadlocks) in negotiations
Combines and connects theoretical input with intensive practical exercises and role training, supported by audio recordings for analysis..
Package price for a two days training In-house:
US$ 9’650.00 for 6 delegates including 1 Trainer, all material including a e-stimate® sales profile
We also provide individual online coaching sessions on to guarantee the implementation of the ODIR® strategy and therefore a measurable success.