Let's talk about the most important thing in life: about your time.
Are you trying to have a good work-life balance? I would like to have a look at the topic with you, with a different vision of how to use your time.
I believe that time is filled with moments and that we should start to create some special moments every single day. My goal is, that you will start live your daily life in a way, that in the end of the day, you will be lying in your bed with a smile on your face and thinking: "That was a brilliant day."
Are you interested in a free 30 minutes "get-to-know-each-other" session?
A typical Swi-Swe (Swiss-Swede), born with the passion for time. Since I can remember, I have been interested in the subject of “How do we use the time we have?”.
For 15 years, I have been holding lectures and workshops on this issue – at home in Switzerland and abroad. It is my job to remind you that our lifetime is limited and that it would be negligent to ignore this. I convey this with humor, knowledge and experience (including amusing self-experiments).
It is my goal to inspire you to live and use your time properly.
I am known for my light-heartedness. Some call it light-heartedness, some call it crazy, unacceptable, brave or funny. Are you curious to create your own opinion?
Have a look at one of my YouTube Videos:
I have already supported people with the following statements:
• I often loose myself in all the stuff I have to do – how can I improve my focus and concentration?
• I want to improve my Work Life Balance
• I am unable to take a break – I wish I could integrate that in my daily life
• How do I create a everyday life so I’m not so tired in the evening?
• I can’t wind down in the evening – I still have rotating thoughts about work. How can I change this?