Participants know the most effective techniques and gain confidence when experiencing customer contact in service and acquisition tasks on the telephone.
- Analysis of the own behaviour when selling on the telephone
- Appointments and self-management
- How do I come across on the telephone?
- How do I deal with objections on the telephone?
- Benefit statements – or why should my telephone partner look forward to my call?
- Practical training with personal feedback and the determination of the strategic focus / key learning points
Behaviour, selling, phone, call, telesales